Board of Management
- David Jones OBE - Director
- Pelin Opcin
- Ope Igbinyemi
Helen Gibbs - Operations Coordinator
Programming & Talent Development
- Pelin Opcin - Director of Programming
- Rob Farhat - Talent Development & Jazz Programme Manager
- Sel Ertas - Programming Assistant
Responsible for the strategy and programming for EFG London Jazz Festival, tours, special projects, creative partnerships and development of artists through our Talent Development programmes.
- Ope Igbinyemi - Director of Finance
- Emma Kavanagh - Finance & Office Manager
- Sam Jones - Finance Assistant
Responsible for the financial control and accounting of the business as well as payroll, office management HR and IT functions.
- Piers Mason - Associate Director, Communications
- Beth Sinden - Communications Coordinator
Manage the marketing campaigns (including digital and social media, as well as print and press) for all our events, including the EFG London Jazz Festival. Also responsible for ticketing; working closely with box offices and agents to set up, manage and monitor, and finalise all shows from on-sale to settlement.
- Hannah Matthews - Head of Development
- Maha Malik - Development Coordinator
- Sam Fraine - Development Coordinator
- Gabriella Rhodes - Development Assistant
Responsible for new business development through the establishment of partnerships in the public, private and NGO sectors. This includes managing relationships with current funders and sponsors.
Learning & Participation
- Milly Price - Head of Learning & Participation
- Grace Lindley - Learning & Participation Coordinator
Responsible for devising, managing and realising the company's learning and participation programmes.
- Luke Macpherson - Head of Production
- Matt Williams - Event Producer
- Joe Lawes - Event Producer
Manages the logistical planning, technical production and creative producing of our work including the EFG London Jazz Festival and, on a strategic level, contributes to the shaping and development of our work.