Meet the team
Board of Management
- Pelin Opcin - Director
- Ope Igbinyemi - Director
Helen Gibbs - Operations Manager
Programming & Talent Development
- Pelin Opcin - Director of Programming
- Baris Basaran - Senior Booker and Promoter
- Rob Farhat - Talent Development Lead and Senior Programmer
- Grace Pitkin - Programming and Talent Development Coordinator
Responsible for the strategy and programming for EFG London Jazz Festival, tours, special projects, creative partnerships and development of artists through our Talent Development programmes.
- Ope Igbinyemi - Director of Finance
- Emma Kavanagh - Finance & Office Manager
Responsible for the financial control and accounting of the business as well as payroll, office management HR and IT functions.
Marketing & Communications
- Lauren Brown - Head of Marketing & Communications
- Jade Sharp - Ticketing & Insights Manager
- Nancy Conroy - Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Responsible for marketing and communications across both Serious and EFG London Jazz Festival.
Development & Partnerships
- Mark Pierce - Head of Development & Partnerships
Responsible for new business development through the establishment of partnerships in the public, private and NGO sectors. This includes managing relationships with current funders and sponsors.
Creative Engagement & Fundraising
- Milly Price - Head of Creative Engagement & Fundraising
- Alex Green - Creative Engagement & Fundraising Manager
Responsible for devising, managing and realising all of the company's programmes.
- Ben Lloyd-Evans - Creative Producer
- Joe Lawes - Event Producer
Manage the logistical planning, technical production and creative producing of our work including the EFG London Jazz Festival and, on a strategic level, contribute to the shaping and development of our work.