- John Cumming OBE
- David Jones
- Claire Whitaker OBE
Development & Learning
- Louise Dennison - Head of Learning & Participation
- Sarah Loxton - Head of Development
- Lydia Brightling-Reed - Development
- Katie Pattinson - Development
- Nicky Bull - PA to Claire Whitaker
This team works closely with Claire Whitaker and is responsible for new business development through the establishment of partnerships in the public, private and NGO sectors. This includes managing relationships with current funders and sponsors. Equally the team is responsible for devising, managing and realising the company's learning and participation programmes.
- Amy Pearce - Associate Director, Production (on maternity leave from September 2016)
- Sophie Hewlett - Head of Production
- Rachel Millar - Production
- Ben Lloyd-Evans - Production
The Production team manages the logistical planning and production of all our events and on a strategic level contributes to the shaping and development of our work.
- Piers Mason - Associate Director, Communications
- Nicola Jell - Communications
- Anne Lawler - Communications
The Communications team manages the marketing and press campaigns for all Serious events, including the EFG London Jazz Festival and The Streets.
Artist & Rights Management
- Martel Ollerenshaw - Associate Director, Artist & Rights Management
Martel manages our publishing company In all Seriousness Music Ltd as well as the work of UK composer-performers John Surman, Andy Sheppard and Jules Buckley. She is also responsible for our suite of acclaimed professional development programmes: Take Five: UK, Take Five: Europe, Take Five: Switzerland, Air Time and Move On Up.
- Ope Igbinyemi - Associate Director, Finance
- Emma Kavanagh - Finance
- Blessing Mugadza - Finance
The Finance team is responsible for the financial control and accounting of the business.