Eurostar was a principal partner to the EFG London Jazz Festival in 2014 and 2015 with the objective to use the partnership to engage with their loyalty and frequent traveller programmes.
The alignment with the Festival showcased London as a destination of choice, demonstrated their cultural ties with the city and facilitated money-can’t-buy experiences with their most valued customers. High profile artists were chosen to deliver experiences that would be exclusive and free for invited Eurostar guests to attend.
- Money-can’t-buy experiences across three high profile concerts per festival
- Eurostar integrated into the festival through the marketing & communications plan
- Eurostar aligned with artistic excellence; from rising stars to international headliners
- High-level client entertaining opportunities, through launch events & VIP drinks receptions
- Cementing London as a destination for Eurostar travellers and the brand’s commitment to the cultural scene in London
I want to really thank you for hosting the event with so much professionalism. It is a real pleasure to be associated with Serious and the EFG London Jazz Festival.